Brierley Hill Branch is run entirely by volunteers and to ensure we remain open, we need to raise funds for everything we do including Branch overheads, utilities, publicity and the cost of recruiting and training volunteers.
During 2014 we dealt with 16,010 contacts requiring emotional support for a range of reasons either by 'phone, e-mail, SMS or face-to-face. Suicides in the high risk groups are increasing and so is the demand for our services.
The generous support of individuals and organistions enables us to continually develop and provide a presence and service in the local area.
Can you Help?
- You will find us fundraising at local events and supermarkets. If you would like to help or have great ideas how we can raise funds, please get in touch.
- Visit one of our stalls when we are out and about at community events.
- Send a cheque to the Branch made payable to The Samaritans Brierley Hill Branch
- Donate on-line using the 'Donate to this Branch' button
- Help us raise free donations when you shop on line with over 2,700 retailers: Easyfundraising
- Set up a regular direct debit donation - contact us for details.
- Is your company looking for a charity partner? Brierley Hill Samaritans could be the charity for you. We'd love to talk to you about fundraising and awareness raising in your workplace. Please get in touch with us if you would like to know more about fundraising for Samaritans. Phone 07722 730476 or click on General Enquiries.
- Could your company sponsor us for a day, a week, month .........?