This July, run, jog or walk 26.2 miles, whenever and wherever you like and support Great Yarmouth Samaritans
Samarathon is the fundraising challenge that fits around your life. You can complete your miles wherever and whenever you like throughout the month. While most of the thousands of people joining in will be walking or jogging, this challenge is for everyone. You can take part however you like, and we encourage you to get creative and adapt the challenge to suit your own needs.
- Free entry
- No set fundraising target
- Do it as a lunch time run, training run or a family run
- Complete your miles however you want
- Help boost mental wellbeing
- Go solo or create a virtual team
- Help our volunteers be there for anyone struggling to cope
Take on Samarathon
How to sign up?
- Click on the link above
- You'll land on our Great Yarmouth Branch fundraising page on the Enthuse platform.
- Click on the 'Fundraise for us' on the top of the page
- Sign up and create your own Enthuse account
- You are now ready to start Samarathon and your fundraising!