This July, run, jog or walk 26.2 miles, whenever and wherever you like while supporting our branch.
Take on Samarathon and raise money for our branch in Edinburgh
Samarathon is the fundraising challenge that fits around your life. You can complete your miles wherever and whenever you like throughout the month. While most of the thousands of people joining in will be walking or jogging, this challenge is for everyone. You can take part however you like, and we encourage you to get creative and adapt the challenge to suit your own needs.
- Free entry
- No set fundraising target
- Run or walk at lunchtime, after work or even before work.
- Complete your miles however you want
- Go solo or create a virtual team
- Help our volunteers be there for anyone struggling to cope
How to sign up?
- Click on the link below
- You'll land on a unique Samarathon fundraising page on the Enthuse platform.
- Click on Start Fundraising on the right
- Type Edinburgh in the search box and then select Samaritans of Edinburgh & the Lothians
- Sign up and create your own Enthuse account
- You are now ready to start Samarathon and your fundraising!