- A great way to get fit!
- A personal target giving yourself valuable experience
- You can do it as a Team and create a challenge with friends or companies
- Some organisations support their employees completing Challenge Events in aid of charities through matched donations.
Why not challenge yourself? We have put together a calendar of Challenge Events, there’s a diverse range from the obstacle loaded challenges of Bear Grylls Survival Challenges to more jovial themed runs including a superhero run and traditional marathons across historic cities.
We have a simple, easy to use fundraising page on JustGiving to make things easy for you and your supporters.
If you’re considering running an event or raising money through sponsorship in aid of Central London Samaritans, please contact us and we’ll be there to support you every step of the way.
Hold an event for Samaritans:
Do you have the energy and enthusiasm to organise a fundraising event on behalf of Central London Samaritans? We would love to hear from you. It can be a great thing to do with friends, family and networks, something tangible to add to your CV and a way of giving back to a cause you care about.
Just for ideas you could:
- Organise a pub quiz with proceeds being donated to CLS
- Have a cake sale!
- Raise funds through a raffle
- Make a Donation
- Get Involved
- Make a Gift in your Will
- Central London Samaritans History