Central London Samaritans is a historic and vital service provided for the people of London.
Pledging your support by leaving a gift in your Will enables us to continue to be there for people in times of crisis.
Leaving a gift in your Will for Central London Samaritans is a simple, tax-efficient and meaningful way of providing a long-term legacy.
The earlier we plan for our future, the better and more secure our future will be.
Find out more about our prestigious history here.
If you choose to leave a legacy to Central London Samaritans in your Will we will make these pledges to you:
- We will always respect your privacy with your Will.
- We appreciate that your family and loved ones always come first.
- We will handle whatever gift you leave us efficiently, with sensitivity and respect.
- We would love to thank you if you have decided to leave us a gift; however you do not need to tell us.
- We recognise you have the right to change your mind at any time.
We also appreciate that making a Will is a daunting task so we have put together a short series of steps you need to take:
Work out the value of your estate
Decide who you’d like to benefit and how
Choose your executors and your solicitor
Keep your Will safe
Review it regularly
If you have already written a Will, you can update your will by adding a codicil with the changes you want to make.
For more information about making a gift in your Will please contact Rob Clarke.