Get involved !
There are so many ways you can help fundraise for Bradford Samaritans.
Any help you give means Bradford Samaritans can maintain our 24/7 service to people in need.
Here are some fundraising ideas:
- Collecting donations at supermarkets, railway stations and other public places
- Delivering Samaritans donation cans to local pubs and shops in your neighbourhood
- Helping out at social and fundraising events
- Delivering posters and flyers to shops, pubs and other public areas
- Making craft goods for sale at stalls
- Contributing plants for sale
- Helping to sell at stalls and exhibitions
- Contributing raffle prizes for fundraising events
- Holding a cake and coffee morning
Perhaps you'd like to keep fit and make new friends on a cycle challenge ? Or raise money for Bradford Samaritans by running in a marathon ?
Feeling daring ? Why not try skydiving, abseiling or white water rafting !
Less daring ? What about donating money collected in lieu of exchanging Christmas cards or send gifts or flowers ?