Find out how you can support Samaritans by volunteering at the Bracknell Samaritans branch.
Be there for people who need someone
As a listening volunteer with the Bracknell Samaritans branch, you’ll answer calls and messages from people who really need someone to talk to.
- You're interested in listening to people going through a tough time
- You're open-minded and non judgemental
- You're able to listen without telling people what to do
Support Bracknell Samaritans in other ways
There are lots of things you could do to support the Bracknell Samaritans – fundraising, organising events, maintenance, cleaning, marketing our services or providing IT support. It all depends what you want to do and what you’re good at.
- You're good at working with other people
- You enjoy using your initiative
- You're organised
Information sessions are held at regular intervals throughout the year and are a great opportunity to find out more and to see if volunteering with the Bracknell Samaritans could be something for you. Volunteer Information Sessions are being held virtually at this time.
The next Volunteer Information Session is:
- September 2020 (date to be confirmed)
For any questions or to book a space at the next Volunteer Information Session, please contact us by emailing [email protected].