Helping us to raise funds for Bangor and North Down Samaritans
We need to raise money to continue our work. We hold regular fundraising activities to find the £90 per day needed to run our branch. You can support us by coming along to an event, donating to us or offering ideas on how we can raise money.
There are so many ways you can help fundraise for Bangor and North Down Samaritans. Any help you can give means we can maintain our 24/7 service to people in need.
Here are some fundraising examples:
- Collecting donations at supermarkets, railway stations and other public places
- Delivering Samaritans donation cans to local pubs and shops in your neighbourhood
- Helping out at social/fundraising events
- Delivering posters and flyers to shops, pubs and other public areas
- Helping to sell at stalls and exhibitions
- Holding a cake and coffee morning
Raise funds for Bangor and North Down Samaritans when you shop online!
When you shop online you can raise funds for Bangor and North Down Samaritans at no extra cost to yourself by visiting our page at easyfundraising before you make your online purchase.