133.7 kb - PDF
Join Samaritans as an Executive PA.
We are looking for an experienced and highly organised person to join us as an Executive PA. This is key focal point for the COO and Operations Department and is a busy and interesting role that offers lots of variety.
- Ewell, Surrey
- 12 month FTC
- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience) + competitive benefits
A little about the role...
Samaritans is looking for an experienced individual with a positive, flexible, ‘can-do’ attitude, to support the Chief Operating Officer with a variety of PA and administration duties and to help ensure the smooth running of the Operations Department.
The main requirements for this role are:
- Substantial experience of providing PA support to senior executives
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Excellent IT skills with experience of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong experience of planning executive and senior leadership meetings and compiling concise and accurate minutes and other reports as required
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
If you're interested in finding out more about the role please read the attached job description below.
At Samaritans, our vision is that fewer people die by suicide. We believe it is preventable and that by working together we can give people the support they need before they reach crisis point. We are one of the most trusted charities in the UK and ROI, and we answer a call for help every six seconds. We have around 175 staff and more than 20,000 volunteers based across 201 branches giving emotional support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We don’t just hear you, we listen.
Our Central Office is located in a converted mill in Ewell, Surrey which is just over 30-minutes by train from Waterloo and 15 minutes from Wimbledon. As an employer we offer a good range of benefits, including 25 days’ holiday, free parking, Health Cash Plan, Pension and interest-free season ticket loans.
If you’d like to find out more about the role please download the full job description.
Interested candidates should submit their CV and a covering letter outlining their motivations for applying for the role to [email protected] no later than 9.00am on Monday 9th December 2019.