'Laugh at Lunchtime' in Leeds, Bristol and Manchester for Feel Good Friday!
Regional events to help promote our fundraising day Feel Good Friday took place in:
- Briggate, Leeds - Tuesday 22 January, 12.30-1.30pm; acts include Steve Garland
- Corn Street Market, Bristol - Wednesday 23 January, 12.30-1.30pm; acts include Mark Olver
- St Anne's Square, Manchester - Friday 25 January, 12.30-1.30pm; acts include Steve N Allen (in main photo above)
Read about the 'Laugh at Lunchtime' London event.
Special thanks to Met Film School
Filming: Barbara van Schuik
Edit: Henry Howe
About Feel Good Friday
Sponsored by healthcare provider Simplyhealth for the second consecutive year, Feel Good Friday aims to get companies to take part in ‘feel good’ themed activities, in return for a donation to Samaritans. Employees are being encouraged to organise feel good activities on Friday 1 February, such as hosting a comedy night or sponsoring colleagues to do something funny – like wearing slippers to work, all for a good cause.
Feel Good Friday is taking place on Friday 1 February 2013 - please visit the Feel Good Friday website to register and download a fundraising pack.
- Press release: Top comedians give Londoners a lunchtime laugh
- Press release: Get involved with Graham Norton
London 'Laugh at Lunchtime'
(l-r: Paul Sinha, Erich McElroy, Rhys Mathewson)
Leeds 'Laugh at Lunchtime'
(l-r: Michael Hewitson, Edy Hurst, Silky, Jon Newell & Steve Garland)
Bristol 'Laugh at Lunchtime'