- Designing the site for different monitor sizes - including mobile phones - so horizontal scrolling is not required
- Using meaningful alternative text for all images to provide descriptive text
- Using a simple colour scheme
- Using a standard font which is easy to read
The site has been designed to adhere to best practice by following W3C standards.
Pages have been built to comply with a standard of WCAG 2.0 'AA' guidelines.
- Click "View" at the top of the screen
- Click on "Text size" on the drop down menu that appears
- Options including "small", "medium", "large", "largest" should appear
- Select "largest"
- Click on 'View' and then 'Zoom' in the drop-down menu
- Click 'Zoom In' to increase the text size
- Click 'Zoom Out' to decrease the tetx size
- Click 'View' at the top of the screen
- Click 'Zoom In' to increase the text size, or 'Zoom Out' to decrease the text size
- Click the 'Customise and Control' spanner symbol in the top right hand corner.
- Select 'Settings' or 'Preferences'
- Click on 'Under the Bonnet' and customise your fonts and font size in the 'Web Content' section